Creative Stories was mandated for to create a business media strategy in Asia for the annual AVPN Conference 2018, with more than 1000 participants.
With the theme “Maximising Impact”, the conference reflects the importance of strategic, collaborative, and outcome-focused approaches to social investing – from philanthropy to impact investing, the conference will cover a range of impact areas and investment approaches.
- Built a corporate narrative and messaging strategy for the brand
- Extended the brand’s reach to lesser known to Tier 1 business media in the region.
- Generate awareness about the rise of impact investments among corporate media
Lee Su Shyan, Executive Editor, Business Times, as Plenary session moderator.
- More than 40 completed interviews with AVPN members
- Clinched The Straits Times as the conference’s official media partner
- Pan-Asian media coverage in influential and respected publications with some U.S features & high media attendance
- Excellent ‘seed planting’ and awareness building new relationships built with key editors of media around the region and extensive relationship
- Value of media support and relationships for AVPN key partners and valued members/speakers with positive feedback
- Bonus India coverage, daily coverage on The Straits Times and MONEYFM 89.3
Asia lagging behind in socially responsible investments
Indian investors lag behind global peers in social investments
Technology ‘can transform’ the developing world’s education